Jun 24, 2015
It's that time of year when your child may need a sports physical in order to participate in a school sport. LCP can meet that need as part of your child's annual well visit*
An annual well exam meets the requirements of a pre-participation sports physical as outlined by the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association. The exam includes:
- Sports-focused history
- Sports-focused physical exam
- Evaluation of fitness to play
- Comprehensive medical history
- Review of medical records
- Review of active medical problems
- Review of long-term development and maturation of the athlete
- Review of non-sports concerns
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Advice on chronic conditions
- Administration of necessary immunizations
Call your child's primary care physician now to schedule an apointment.
*Well visits are covered under the Affordable Care Act. Check with your insurance company on your particular plan.