Jul 15, 2016
Here are this week’s latest pollen counts for our area:
Date of Pollen and Mold Count: 7/13/2016
Pollen & Mold Summary
(Top three species per category)
Trees: ABSENT concentration
Weeds: MODERATE concentration:
1. Nettle family, Pellitory (Urticaceae)
2. Cattail (Typha)
3. . Goosefoot, Lamb's Quarters, Pigweed, Amaranth, Saltbush, Russian Thistle
Grass: LOW concentration:
1. Grass Family, all types (Gramineae / Poaceae)
Mold: MODERATE concentration:
1. Basidiospores: includes Coprinus, Agrocybe, Agaricus, Inocybe, Laccaria, Ganoderma, et al.
3. Ascospores: includes Leptosphaeria, Venturia, Ascobolus, Diatrypaceae, Pleospora, Xylaria, Chaetomium, Sporomiella, Claviceps, Ascomycete, et al.
Remember to schedule your allergy skin testing to help identify which pollens cause your allergy symptoms. Lake Country Pediatrics, S.C. have pediatric physicians here to help manage your allergy symptoms. Let’s put a stop to those pesky allergy symptoms (allergic rhinitis, allergic cough, allergic everything)!!